Waste Management and Minimisation Plan
We aim at an aspirational goal of Zero Waste, helping people to minimise their waste and create economic opportunities in doing so. The aims are to:
- Deliver waste services more efficiently find better ways to recover and re-use resources, and send less waste to landfill.
- Create a model for the privatized street cleaning and waste Management and recycling.
- Identify establishments that generate large amount of garbage, establish a common garbage collection system from all the large establishments of the town.
- Production of the organic manure by establishing more composting units in towns
- Introduce the organic farming and production of medicinal plants.
- Setting up an exhibition centre for the recycled products under the environmental education with schools