CleanEdge’s Call for Internship
Deadline: 31 August, 2018
According to NBS, youth unemployment rate in Nigeria increased to 33.10 percent in the third quarter of 2017 from 29.50 percent in the second quarter of 2017. Youth Unemployment Rate in Nigeria averaged 21.73 percent from 2014 until 2017, reaching an all-time high of 33.10 percent in the third quarter of 2017 and a record low of 11.70 percent in the fourth quarter of 2014.
It is against this background that Our Organization, CleanEdge Exclusive Solutions, as one of its mandates and in collaboration with Manufacturer Association of Nigeria (MAN), Oyo State Chapter proposed and developed CleanEdge’s Internship Program to bridge the skill gap among unemployed and underemployed and to enable youth take up existing jobs in various sectors of the economy.
The Internship will be:
- A 2-3 months structured work experience related to a graduate’s major and/or career goal
- Unpaid and full-time
- Give candidates an opportunity to develop employability skills which are often vital in securing employment
- At industries domiciled in Oyo State
At the End of the program, interns would:
- Have gained valuable applied work experience;
- Have been exposed to possible niche of entrepreneurial opportunities
- Become more employable, having strengthened their professional skills and interpersonal relationships in a structured setting.
- Graduates with minimum of university degree or Higher National Diploma from a reputable institution
- Age range of 21 – 35yrs
- Candidate must have completed their one year mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Excellent communication, writing and oral skills
- Very strong IT/Office automated tools skills
- Ability to integrate quickly with existing team so that maximum contribution to team goals can be quickly achieved.
- Strong numerical & analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn about new products and technologies
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- A master’s degree is an added advantage
Selection will be based on meeting the minimum eligibility criteria and candidate will be evaluated on their capacity for analysis, decision-making and creating workable solutions, as well as their drive, enthusiasm, resilience and confidence.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply
For more information, click here or send a mail to email@example.com
1stannualyouthsummit2018 advocacy business opportunities clean edge Cleanedge CleanEdge Solutions climate change environment opportunity SDGs sensitization wasteinnigeria youth in environment youth in ibadan